OneNote Meetings (Notebook)
Below is a link to access the session materials before joining the course.
Microsoft OneNote handouts
The materials for the Meetings session are available as a OneNote notebook.
- Download the file above (zipped folder)
- Open the folder and double-click the file.
- This will launch OneNote and allow you to choose a location
- You can choose any location, then select “Create”.
This is now your copy of the handouts for you to customise.
* These instructions apply to OneNote for Office.
Paper and Pen
During our live sessions, it is, of course, absolutely fine to use ‘trusty’ paper and pen (or any preferred note-taking tool).