About the Programme
This course has been developed to support busy professionals, providing an approach which improves productivity, while reducing stress.
Staying on top of our work in this fast-paced world is becoming increasingly difficult. Some feel overwhelmed by their workload which can have a knock-on effect to personal life. Others simply want to refine their tools and systems.
This highly acclaimed course, presented by David Longstaff, is not traditional time management, but is a blend of methodology and technology, providing frameworks and tools to support staff even in a climate of ‘doing more with less’.
The programme is available in various formats:
- Self-guided (Standard)
- The layout of the programme is easy to follow and members can progress through the course in their own time using the accompanying articles, videos and exercises.
- Supported (Premium)
- Live online workshops (Premium Plus)
- Our popular team sessions* are usually delivered as 3 x 2 hour sessions for groups. The eLearning is then provided as follow up support as participants embed these material and habits.
*The training is available using Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Collaborate and other video platforms.
The opening section of the programme provides a simple, hierarchical view of our life. The framework comprises of 5 key levels to create clarity, a logical approach to help with decision-making.
- Focus on priorities
- Learn to say “No” to low priorities
- Manage projects effectively
- Overcome procrastination
This section provides a 5-phase approach to manage a busy workload and help you maintain control, even when things are coming at you ‘thick and fast’.
- 5 stage workload model
- Capturing effectively into trusted systems
- Embedding the Weekly Review
- Creating to-do lists that work
| Do It
Highlights (Microsoft option)
- Setting up Microsoft OneNote effectively
- Getting the best from Outlook (inbox zero)
- Synchronizing the tools and using MS To Do and Microsoft Planner
Highlights (Google option)
- Using Google Keep/Tasks
- Getting the best from Gmail (inbox zero)
- Synchronizing the tools with Google Calendar